Reduced Wall Flex Conduit (RWFC) it is Non UL type Conduit manufactured with a galvanized, weathering proof steel alloy. The Metallic strip is helical shaped into a constantly locked Reduced Wall Flex Conduit that can survive impact and crushing power.High grade hot dipped zinc galvanized low carbon steel helicaly molded to manufacture Reduced wall flexible conduit .Suitable for use in exposed and concealed locations.
This Reduced wall flex metal conduit has many universal wiring applications.
- Appropriate as an equipment grounding conductor.
- Wiring in elevators, hoist ways and escalators.
- Raceway connection to motors.
- Cranes and hoists.
- Manufactured Wiring Systems.
- Suitable for use with listed connectors intended for FMC (Reduced wall Flexible Metal Conduit).
- Flexible metal conduit is also permitted for use on industrial machinery.
- Suitable for use in Neon Secondary-Circuit Wiring.
- Suitable for use Under Raised Floors.
Suitable for use in Elevators, Dumbwaiters, Escalators, Moving walks, Platformand Stairway Chairlifts.
Suitable for Communications Circuit Wires and Cables for installation withinbuildings
Reduced Wall Flex Conduit Features
• Steel construction
• Flexible metal tube for electrical power, control and cables
• Built-in flexibility for simplified positioning
• Weathering resistant steel for permanent mechanical protection
• Crush resistant
• Smooth inner for easy wire pull-thru
• Offer ongoing wiring safety where flexibility, durability is required
• +300° F Maximum temperature
Reduced Wall Flex Conduit Sizes
inner dia min (mm)
inner dia max (mm)
external dia min (mm)
external dia max (mm)
Bending radius (mm)