The Liquid Tight flexible Conduit High – Extreme Temperature Type – HTXL. Fire Proof Shaped into a square locked steel conduit with hot dipped galvanized steel strip having a constant width and thickness with Nylon cord packing .This type of Non- UL Liquid tight flexible conduit. Heavy layer of Thermoplastic Compound is extruded. That is effectively unaffected by temperature extremes and contains no halogens. The material has a UL 94-HB flammability rating.
RoHS, Sunlight resistance jacketed make Type – HTXL a verified choice for uses where temperature is important concern.
Used in situations where there are concerns of resistance to temperature exposure. These include heavy outdoor equipment, boilers and furnaces, etc
Liquid Tight flexible Conduit Extreme Temperature Type- HTXL Features:
- Weathering resistant steel for permanent mechanical protection.
- Fights sunlight, heat, oil and chemical degradation.
- Plane inner for easy wire pull-thru.
- Accepts standard liquid-tight connectors.
- Offer ongoing wiring safety where registered products are not mandatory.
- Normally valid temperature range: – -45°C to 135°C
- Corrosion Resistant Plated Steel
- 3/8” – 2” Square lock Profile
- 2” – 4” Fully Interlocked Profile
- 3/8” – 2” Contain Nylon Cord Packing
Liquid Tight flexible Conduit Extreme Temperature Type- HTXL Specifications:
- IP rating: IP66 + IP67 + IP68 +IP69
- Good flexibility
- Resistant to Oils and Mild Acids
- Extreme Climatic Conditions temperature range: – -45°C to 135°C
- Manufactured to UL 360 Dimensions
- Other colours available upon request.
- Self-extinguishing to EN-61386-2-3
- UV Resistant
- Halogen free
|Part No.||Trade size||Trade Size mm||inner dia min (mm)||inner dia max (mm)||external dia min (mm)||external dia max (mm)||Bending radius (mm)|
|HTXL 5||1 1/4″||40||35.00||35.80||41.40||42.20||109.00|
|HTXL 6||1 1/2″||50||40.00||40.60||47.40||48.30||130.00|
|HTXL 8||2 1/2″||70||63.00||63.60||72.10||73.00||220.00|