Flexible Conduit is manufactured from constant size of steel, hot dipped galvanized steel for safety against the constant effects of weather.The metal strip is shaped into joining convolutions firmly collective to assurance an uneven yet very Flexible to deliver excellent flexibility for U-turn applications.
The Flexible Conduit are manufactured to assure smoother internal and external faces, which is smooth for both cable and conduit pulling.
Flexible conduit quality meets to IS-3480
Flexible Conduit Features:
- Extra flexible square lock construction.
- Hot dip galvanized steel.
- Superior corrosion resistance.
- Smooth interior for easy wire pull-thru.
- Flexibility in an economic design.
- Easily cut to length on the job.
- Superior finish dresses up all installations.
- Square lock construction for maximum ease of use.
- +400° F Maximum temperature.
Flexible Conduit Applications:
- This Flexible Conduit has many universal wiring applications.
- Appropriate as an equipment grounding conductor.
- Wiring in elevators, hoist ways and escalators.
- Raceway connection to motors.
- Cranes and hoists.
- Manufactured Wiring Systems.
- Suitable for use with listed connectors intended for FMC (Reduced wall Flexible Metal Conduit).
- Flexible metal conduit is also permitted for use on industrial machinery.
- Suitable for use in Neon Secondary-Circuit Wiring.
- Suitable for use Under Raised Floors.
Suitable for use in Elevators, Dumbwaiters, Escalators, Moving walks, Platformand Stairway Chairlifts.
Suitable for Communications Circuit Wires and Cables for installation withinbuildings
Flexible Conduit Metric Size:
Internal Diameters mm
External Diameters mm
Min Bending Radius mm
Reel Length Meters
Flexible Conduit Inch Size:
inner dia min (mm)
inner dia max (mm)
external dia min (mm)
external dia max (mm)
Bending radius (mm)